Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Electronic Cigarette Smokers Are Smoking Less Even Stopping Nicotine Altogether

Smoke Power Inc, ask there clients recently about there smoking habits with the new Smoke Power Pro. The response is surprising considering all the hoopla about Nicotine Addiction and the ever rising concern in regards to electronic cigarettes being addictive.

But when discussed with users about how this product helps them its clear electronic cigarettes are helping people quit tobacco and nicotine altogether.
One customer reported about her horrible addiction to tobacco cigarettes for over 25 years and how sick she was until she started smoking her e-cig. Doris has been fighting chronic bronchitis for a very long time and her doctor recommended that she quit with a pill. She tried that and it make her depressed and had really bad side effects. So many failed tries to just cut down or find something that actually works.

The day she started her electronic cigarette she noticed how much better she felt. She immediately noticed how it was the first thing that might actually work for her. After a months now she reported. "I smoke no tobacco cigarettes now. I still smoke my electronic cigarette but I smoke allot less than I did with tobacco cigarettes"! She also said she doesn't need nicotine as much anymore. She said it helped her cut down her nicotine intake and now she is just smoking no nicotine cartridges. She just loves the flavor. She also mentioned, "Sometimes I go a full day before I smoke my Smoke Power Pro.. I just don't need to smoke all the time now". Doris reported that her doctor is amazed by her progress and she is now healthier and more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment